Rodes On The Road Got Nominated For Bloggers Recognition Award
Rodes On The Road Bloggers Recognition Award nomination from Kaci we are humbled and honored. Kaci to recognized and noticed our blog site and find it helpful. If you want to read and take a look at her work, here is the link to her website.
Kaci is a mom who started her blog last November 2018, but due to parenting and adjusting to being a new mom, she wasn’t able to run it. Now she finally put more time to it and blogs about her life to encourage and share others what she learned and find throughout her life adventure.
The Bloggers Recognition Award is the award given to other bloggers. It is to help other bloggers recognized their blogs and help them promote it to other bloggers. This award has some rules to follow, and it is the next bloggers privilege to write her own. Below are the lists that the recognized blogger award need to do for identifying others blog as well.
Now, there are a few rules associated with this award, and they are as follows:
- Thank the blogger for nominating you and give the link to their blog.
- Write a blog post on your site displaying the award that describes why you started your blog
- Write two pieces of advice you have for new bloggers
- Nominate and notify 15 more bloggers
Before I start, let me thank Kaci in Kaci Ventures again for recognizing our new travel and lifestyle blog. It ended up a surprise, and I never expect that someone will appreciate our work. Moreover, be part of this Blogger Recognition Award. We are so honored Kaci and thank you so much for including us in your lists.
Rodes On The Road Is Born
I love to travel, and I love to share our experiences with others to help them go out of their way despite their income. It will be perfect for me as my husband works in the I.T field so he can help me on the technical side. We finally pursued it and bought the domain name last May 2015 and posted one article 13 Lists On How To Look For A Family Getaway On A Budget and two articles about Rochester is in my draft folder that I didn’t publish not until early this year.
Reasons For Starting the blog are:
- My main reason for starting this blog, for me to continue what I love to do and still be in the travel industry. Aside from my mommy duty.
- I wanted to get back to work and be in my field, but due to my kids different time of days in school, we will end up of total 7 hours daycare every day. It will leave me nothing for my salary; it doesn’t make sense for our family for me to work a full-time job away from home.
- What inspires me to do this blog is to help others to know about my birth country the Philippines and my home town of Cebu, Philippines, and what inspired me the most is I’m trying to assist Rochester, New York be the way it used to be. If you read the history, Rochester, New York is one of the leading smaller city that helps the economy. Aside from talented artistic people around here, there are so many things for other travelers to see and do in the area.
If you asked me what gives me the confidence to do this?
- I would say, my research in Tabuelan gives me hope here in Rochester, New York. People are so cynical about how the economy is down and such, but I am trying to work on bringing people in the area to at least start boosts the Tourism sector the way it is used to be in the 1890s, where people come to see the Lilacs during the lilac blooming season.
- Rochester, New York is full of history, and people who love history deserved to come and visit the area.
- The city surrounding areas have much eco-tourism for any travelers alike may it be solo, couple, and family travelers. There are so many things to do all seasons long.
What advice I can give to the new bloggers are:
- Be Confident. As a new blogger, be confident because if you have that confidence even if you’re not the best among the rest, it helps your name be out there.
- Be Yourself. Having this attitude is essential to us as a blogger because each one of us is unique, and we have our authenticity.
- Be Patient. Being a blogger isn’t an easy thing to do so much to learn and do aside from writing. Take it easy to be gentle to yourself! Do your best, and the rest will follow. Always know building something doesn’t happen over time.
- Do Your Research. Before you start your blog research in advance, what you have to learn and do to start a blog. Open social media accounts know people in advance and socialize with other writers by doing this you’re learning what they’re doing and you know people in the industry. When you start your own, and you’re ready, then it won’t be hard for you to market yourself and or tell others about your blog.
Now it will be my turn to nominate the fellow bloggers that I encountered here. These bloggers are fantastic, and they belong to different niches. So if you need to read something different, may it be about life, travel, encouragement, products and or business-related pages, try to check them. Below will be my lists of nominees.
I Nominated The Following Blogs
- TJ is a business owner based in Nigeria if you need to know how to start up your business and or learn more things about entrepreneurial; you can visit his website here.
- Chris has you covered for blogging business and other related about making money online and how to monetize your blog. He does his research very well, and his post is always helpful to other fellow bloggers who love to earn money through blogging. I always enjoyed reading his article and his helpful to other bloggers by running a group page on Facebook called Golden BloggerZ.
- Following Our Path is a travel family blog who specializes in slow family travel out of a camper. They love adventures and hiking they called their kids K1 and K2 it amazes me how they’re kids have the same first initials to my kids.
- Kara is a great writer I love how she can mix the love of writing and history into her travel blog journey. If you like to read about someone experienced and know some history, the Peacoat Travels will be perfect for you to follow.
- Rob and Masha are lovely and inspirational to others who love to travel the world. They sold their worldly things and went around the world with their backpacks full-time! The world is their home now, and they enjoyed sharing their budget travel to others who might be wondering how they can travel the same. They called themselves the Dancing Pandas.
- Kez is an inspiration to others she’s been to 80 countries so far, and she loves to teach the new generation and give back to the community. When she’s not teaching the young ones she’s out there climbing and enjoying the place she’s visiting. Right now she’s venturing Central Asia. Please visit and follow her journey as she takes her trip to the road that less traveled. Her blog site is K-In-Motion.
- Lex is another Filipina traveler based in Canada who enjoys traveling the world and having her adrenaline on mountain climbing and hiking. She loves adventure; please join her in her adventure Lex Go Hike.
- Meghan travels with her family and sometimes travel solo. She loves to try new things and explore new places. You can visit her website, Sunburntexplorer.
- Josy is a Londoner who currently live now in Canada. They love to venture the world and share their experience with others. She can speak Japanese so if you need some advice on how to learn the language feel free to give her a message she’s happy to help. She’s behind the A Walk And A Lark blog.
- Anna and Anthony are currently traveling South America and always shared their great find in twitter! Pictures are fantastic, and the #junejuice is an excellent find along their journey in Columbia. Please visit their blog page, Green Mochila.
- This two couple behind the Explorcation blog been blogging for six months now. They love sharing their awesome travel adventures and great find along their journey.
Lifestyle and Other Blogs
- Teena is a psychologist and artists! Her blog focus on her lifestyle, you won’t get bored following her page and reading her post as she has that sense of humor! She has great ears and eyes on twitter! Another kind woman I meet on this blogging journey. Please follow her journey, The Virginia Nymph.
- Tifanny is the one behind the 4You I Will blog she’s a nurse and a caregiver. She shared all her journey through healing and losses of her loved ones and how she took care of them. If you want to meet one of the kindest women on earth she’s one of them.
- Lisa is a lawyer and a coach by profession, and in a side note, she loves to write and share her knowledge and experienced about life and how she handles chronic illness and spread positivity to others who were suffering the same. Please visit her blog on Chronic Illness.
- Kimberly is behind the All With Kimmie, she blogs about anything she finds interesting, inspiring, and helpful thoughts for others to learn.
- Brenda is a lifestyle blog who loves writing; please visit her blog, My Angels Voice.
My Other Awards
- Mystery Blogger Award Nomination
- Gracefully Versatile Award 2019 For Rodes On The Road
- Rodes On The Road Got Nominated For The Liebster Award 2019
- Sunshine Blogger Award Nomination: Are We An Inspiring Page?
Disclaimer: Some links in this article are affiliate links, which means that if you purchase through them, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. This helps cover the cost of running this blog. Thanks for your support!