Cebu, Philippines belongs to a 3rd World Country. It is the second-largest city in the country. However, it feels like living in a 1st World with all the amenities the city offers. It’s industrialized and modern style and affordable cost of living. Read more about Sinulog Festival in Cebu
Home Away From Home! I decided to get a pre-selling property last year 2014, so my family has a place to stay during our visit. I tried to inquire during that time about rental properties, but it’s too expensive. They required six months to 1 year least of stay: a two months deposit and 1-month advance which a lot of us Balikbayans couldn’t afford. Can’t we even bring back the money to our country of origin? How can we afford to pay that significant amount of money for a deposit?
We all know that Western countries only allow two weeks of total paid vacation. So most of the people who will visit the state won’t be able to stay that long. Alternatively, even less especially if they plan to visit other towns and cities too.
Every time I go home I want to spend more days to give me ample time to see most of my close friends and spend time with family. So, staying 1-2 weeks more can be very expensive to stay in other accommodation. We are making it as a rental property. So we could help those family who needs a house during their visit — especially Balikbayans who are in the same position as us. Instead of letting them feel the same we’re giving them options. To make their visit to the Philippines enjoyable and still feel at home like it used to.
The property is in the middle area between the City and going to the South of Cebu. It is accessible you can opt to rent a car or hire a taxi or grab. Another option for transportation is to hire a motorbike from the subdivision. The house subdivision is a little up hilly enough to breathe fresh air after the busy days and commute. My favorite part is the gym upstairs as it is overlooking the sea of Tulay Minglanilla Cebu.
The house amenities and facilities:
- It is a fully-furnish house with four bedrooms.
- The house consists of two bathrooms, one upstairs and one downstairs.
- It is inside a gated family community with a swimming pool for adults and children plus a gym upstairs.
- The master bedroom has cabinet storage and pulls out drawers for extra storage.
- There is a balcony attached to the master bedroom upstairs
- The second bedroom has pull-out storage.
- The third and fourth bedroom has a pull out bed with pull out drawers.
- All the bedrooms have window type air-condition.
- The kitchen has complete utensils, plates, and glasses.
- IT has a refrigerator and a TV plus a telephone and wifi.
- There is a lanai outside and a dirty kitchen to use if needed.
- The subdivision is gated and with 24/7 security guard.
What makes these place a perfect place for your family to stay?
- My children favorite part is the pool. They spent most of their time there every day and learned many swimming skills.
- My son used to hold the side of the swimming pool, but before we get back in the U.S.A, he can jump and do a backflip at the pool.
- Both kids learned to do the underwater swim and so much more. Not to mention how they turned way darker than other normal Filipino children. LoL
- They feel safe roaming around in the neighborhood with other children because there is a security 24/7 every day.
- They can play and learn a lot of Filipino games aside from swimming at the pool there are lots of kids in the neighborhood.
- There is also a basketball court whom you can play basketball or play other sports if you want to.
- My daughter loved it there and missed it. I guess it because she started making lots of friends right before we go back to the US.
- One thing I appreciate is the neighborhood Zumba that I got to enjoy one time. I wish I am not too busy. But oh well!
- In staying here, it will be a perfect way to learn and have a sense of Filipino culture and meet new Filipino friends. Everyone here is supportive and friendly.
Why should you stay here?
- In choosing this place, you can escape the traffic of the city.
- This property is also very near in Anjo World one of the biggest waterpark in Cebu, Snow World, Naga BoardWalk and it is not too far from SM Seaside either. So no need to always go to the city center unless if you have to.
- The South area of Cebu like Carcar City, Simala, Argao, Sumilon, Oslob, Barili is accessible. It will help you get away from the traffic.
- North Side is also accessible from here as the road is very friendly and not too crowded. Compared to the North Road like Mandaue, Consolacion, Liloan and Compostela.
- The South road is also perfect if you want to visit Balamban, Tuburan, Asturias, and Tabuelan. By doing this route, it will save you time and money for commute and gas. Especially avoiding the traffic of the city and the North road.
This house is perfect for a family who is looking for a place to stay that has the comfort of their home away from home. Do your children enjoys to have their room away from home? Do you like to stay in a place that is accessible to everything? When you come home after the busy day, it feels like you live in an area away from the bustle and hustle of the city? Are you looking for a place where you can fit your family? Also, able to cook your food and learn the local culture of the Filipino People? Happy of what you are reading? Come and Visit Cebu as you already found the right place. Click here to book if you love what you are reading. Please don’t forget to leave a comment below and follow us on social media.